We can’t wait to work with you.
Want to join our mission to build safe, affordable homes in Central Florida? Read about our employment and internship opportunities below or get involved.
Voted #4 in Best Places to Work 2022 small company category!
“Each member of the tight-knit team adopts a sense of purpose in each element of their work,” said Jenay Byrd, vice president of operations. “With the current affordable housing crisis in Orlando, each employee is at the forefront of change, working each day to provide Central Floridians with safe and affordable housing, among other resources.”
The firm’s coolest employee amenities and perks include:
- Full-time employees receive 100% employer-paid health plan premium
- All employees receive up to a 5% match toward their retirement plan after one year of service, 12 paid holidays and flexible PTO
- Workplace amenities, such as a snack bar and a fully stocked coffee station and designated wellness room
- Company happy hours, workplace movie and book clubs, company-funded 5ks and marathons, and game days
- A company culture driven by heart.
— Orlando Business Journal