orientation (page 4 of 5)
A look at owning a Habitat home
Benefits of a Habitat home:
- Pride of homeownership
- Brand new or newly refurbished home
- Three or four bedroom home maximum
- Low down payment
- Affordable mortgage payment (no more than 30% of your monthly income)
- Guaranteed Down Payment assistance of at least $5,000
- Habitat Orlando & Osceola’s assistance in applying for all eligible Down Payment Assistance programs
- Customize your home with available finishing options (cabinets, countertops, flooring, exterior home paint and appliance colors)
- All homes include:
- Garbage Disposal
- Hot Water Heater
- Programmable Thermostat
- Alarm System
- Energy Efficient Building Materials
- Mini blinds on windows in bedrooms
- 1 (one) ceiling fan in the living room
- 2 phone jacks – kitchen & master bedroom
- Bahia Sod Landscaping
When you begin your homeownership application, you will be asked to choose a Habitat Orlando & Osceola community to apply for. Below, you’ll find a quick look at the Habitat communities currently under construction. Please visit our Communities page for a more in-depth look at these neighborhoods.
We will process your application based on your community preference. We may counteroffer with available properties you are eligible to purchase.
A look at Silver Pines Pointe:
5670 Golf Club Parkway, Orlando, FL 32808 | Minimum monthly income to qualify for Silver Pines Pointe: $2,800
A look at the locations of our communities:
The red flag indicates Silver Pines Pointe.
To continue with online orientation, please indicate that you are willing to purchase a home in Silver Pines Pointe in Orlando.